Vereinsforum
Aktuelle Zeit: Di 18. Jun 2024, 11:09

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Forumsregeln

Die Forumsregeln lesen

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Considering a sex doll to be my wife
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Di 4. Jun 2024, 08:46 

I am an American firefighter. My girlfriend and wife eventually left me because my job was dangerous and intense. They were worried that I could not accompany them forever, so they chose to leave me. I longed for a woman to accompany me. By searching on Google about BestRealDoll, I found some sex dolls that suited me.
Through talking to their customer service, I understood how much sex dolls have changed from the previous TPE sex dolls to today'srobot sex dolls. Today's robot sex dolls have also evolved from silicone sex dolls, and the material of silicone is better and more realistic, which is why most people choose silicone sex dolls.
Due to my profession, I also chose a robot sex doll to accompany me. Her name is Alice. Her breasts are very plump. She gives me a kind feeling. Maybe her eyes look like my previous wife. Of course, she will also have a simple conversation with me, so that I will no longer feel bored in my spare time!
Sex dolls have greatly changed my life, so after I have my own sex doll, I hope to replace her sex doll heads to make her look different. Of course, when buying for the first time, the seller also recommends that you can limit yourself to buying one sex doll torso to understand the materials and uses of sex dolls to test whether you really like sex dolls.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde